Montag, 16. März 2009

Stöckchen

Nicki hat ein Stöckchen an alle geworfen, die Lust haben, es zu beantworten. Mein Englisch ist zwar nicht so gut, also man verzeihe mir eventuelle Fehler, aber ich habe Lust.;)

1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
- to wear fancy clothes, to think about my theatre group

What are you wearing right now?

- grey leggings, a short black dress with blue dots, a blue longsleeve, a black cardigan and blue socks

Do you nap a lot?

- no, I don´t like to sleep during the day, i hate the wasted feeling afterwards

Who was the last person you hugged?

- my husband this morning, my theatre group yesterday

If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
- An apple tree, because of the beautiful flowers in spring and the juicy apples in autumn.

What’s for dinner?

- I don´t know, probably Pringles ;)

What was the last thing you bought?

- a present (very long spaghetti and chocolate) for a good friend

What are you listening to right now?
- TV

What is your favourite weather?
- I love winter and snow, but at the moment I´m looking forward to spring and summer with warm nights to spend most of my time outside on my balcony and in parks

What would you like to have in your hands right now?

- my husband

What is your favourite outfit?
- dresses of all kinds

Is there a person, you heard of for the first time in a long while?
- yes, my former best friend and I´m very, very happy about it

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?

- In my hometown Berlin

Name the things you can’t live without.

- love, my husband, my brother, my cat, my friends and the freedom to do, what I want to do

What is your favourite tea flavour?

- I love tea, especially jasmin, darjeeling and melon

What would you like to get rid of?
- nothing

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
- to Antwerp to eat hot waffles

What did you want to become as a child?
- caricaturist, dentist, pianist

If you look to the right, what do you see?

- an untidy desktop

If you would have the chance to talk with a deceased person, who would that be?
- to my grandmother, who died two years ago, I would like to tell her that I´m married


Ich werfe das Stöckchen ebenfalls allen zu, die Spass daran haben!

1 Kommentar:

nicki hat gesagt…

Schön! Apfelbäume sind toll :)